summer spring 2012 trends 1

Here's a list of my top favorite spring-summer 2012 picks and have collected a few pieces of my own based on these inspirations: 
Roberto Cavalli prints
1. Prints- I never miss prints in my collection every spring. May it be floral or tropical. Can't wait to wear 'em!

Dolce & Gabbana printed footwear 
2. Cropped top or bralet- got a good eyelet bralet from AE & a white leather one from H&M...what I'll wear it with? surprise! I'm still looking for a bright floral one
Cropped top

Dolce & Gabbana cropped top or bralet
3. Peplum- it was difficult to find because of my XXS size but I managed to get a plain black skirt from H&M. I would've love to have the Zara peplum dress in pastel pink.
Philipp Lim peplum
4. Pastel- I was looking at GAP pastel jeans but I'm not a big fan of trousers so I opted for a Zara floral pastel shorts.
Prada pleated pastel
5. Asymmetrical hemline- though it's tough for me to find one that best suits my style & my size, finally I was able to get a lovely royal blue pleated dress from H&M with an asymmetrical hemline. happy shopper me! 
Zara asymmetrical hemline
6. Black & White- old & new collection in my closet includes a lot of whites for spring & summer. It can be perfectly combined with a few black pieces. My black peplum skirt fits perfectly with my white leather cropped top. I'll post the look soon!

Moschino black & white
7. Neon- of all the neon colors, I so love the citrus one! Saw a lovely H&M citrus mesh-top backless dress and fortunately got my size, yey!...and a lovely citrus clutch to match it with :)
Neon (citrus)
8. Lace- I have a few old collections in my closet and looks like they're good to recycle this season. Still  my love for a new piece got me a couple from Zara & H&M
Louise Vuitton lace collection
9. Statement collars- I love this style but I didn't think it's my style...luckily I managed to eye a good piece from H&M & it's a sheer one with a lace accent on the collar, perfect! 
Statement collars
10. Crochet shorts- got a couple from Zara and Foreign Exchange (yes, this West Coast brand managed to make it to my China closet! thanks to my friend Lizzy!)
Zara crochet shorts

11. Pleated-   I bagged a lovely cobalt blue H&M pleated dress with asymmetrical hemline and another beige romper from last years autumn collection still rocks this trend. 


Burberry Prorsum pleated dress

So what's your favorite of this seasons trend? I'd love to hear it!

Today's Top Five

Featured Columnist

Popular People

  © Blogger templates Goblog by Putune Mbah Google 2012

Back to TOP